FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

I wasn't sure about Bayern

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la faculté de medecine à Annaba Index du Forum -> Cursus de Médecine -> Résidanat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Inesmiste apprenti
Inesmiste apprenti

La Fillière: Medecine
Année d'étude: 2ème année
Masculin
les points ^^: 102
Moyenne de points: 1,29

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Aoû - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: I wasn't sure about Bayern Répondre en citant

Arjen Robben claims that moving to Bayern was the best move he’s ever made. The Dutch star joined the sbobet mobile Bavarians from Real Madrid, at a time when it looked like his injuries could get the better of what was a brilliant career. Instead, the former Chelsea and PSV man rebounded, winning a Champions League title in 2013 thanks to a late winner and sbobet mobile reverting to the form seen in London. Rather than wind down, his fortunes seemed to skyrocket, the famed diver remaining a thorn in the side of defenders all over the continent, as well as on the international stage. The scorer of 138 goals in his 10 seasons with the German champions, Robben admitted to the club’s official page that he didn’t think he’d initially last at the Allianz Arena.
“No, I don't think so – but then again, yes. I'm always sbobet mobile a realist, and I know the world of football is fast-moving. It could have been different.”
“Then Bayern approached me and I made the decision. I was skeptical at the beginning, I didn't know whether it was the right decision. I can now say: it was the best decision in my career.”

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Aoû - 05:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la faculté de medecine à Annaba Index du Forum -> Cursus de Médecine -> Résidanat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation