FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Elmore James Discography

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la faculté de medecine à Annaba Index du Forum -> hors I.N.E.S.M -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
compsla
Inesmiste super actif
Inesmiste super actif

La Fillière: Chirurgie Dentaire
Année d'étude: 3ème année
les points ^^: 376
Moyenne de points: 1,14

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Juin - 10:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Elmore James Discography Répondre en citant

Elmore James Discography > bit.ly/1UfO9Nh

Elmore James Discography

9f83f8b1d3
181953ELMORE...JAMES...and...His...Broom...Dusters...-...Make...A...Little...Love...(FL132).........youtube...-...Can't...Stop...Lovin'...(FL131).........youtube...rec....King....-....Every....Day....I....Have....The....Blues....-....The....Letter....Style....LP....STYRL007=....Style....CD....STYRD007....150a1989New....York....Blues....Vol.....OCLC25145866....2)...-...Lowell...Fulson...-...Smokestack...Lightnin'...-...Howlin'...Wolf...-...Moanin'...Blues...-...Lightnin'...Hopkins...compiled...by...Johnny...Parth3...LP...set24...page...booklet...notesby...Paul...OliverRST...Blues...DocumentsBD-01...(Austria...1990)3...CD...setnotes...by...Paul...Oliver1927-19301927-19361929-1956=...Story...Of...Blues/Da...Music3521/3522/3523(Austria...1992)=...Century...Media...SOB3521-2/3522-2/3523-2...(1994)3...CD...set=...1201...Music...7002-2(US...1999)...1511990Elmore...James:...Something...Inside...Of...Me...The...complete...Fire-Enjoy...sessions...CD...1...-...The...Sky...Is...Crying...-...Baby...Please...Set...A...Date...-...Held...My...Baby...Last...Night...-...Bobby's...Rock...-...Dust...My...Broom...-...Rollin'...And...Tumblin'...-...Done...Somebody...Wrong...-...I'm...Worried...-...Fine...Little...Mama...-...I...Need...You...-...Early...One...Morning...-...I...Can't...Stop...Loving...You...-...Strange...Angels...-...She...Done...Moved...-...Something...Inside...Of...Me...-...Stranger...Blues...(alt.tk.)...CD...2...-...Stranger...Blues...-...Anna...Lee...-...My...Bleeding...Heart...-...Standing...At...The...Crossroads...-...One...Way...Out...-...Person...To...Person...-...My...Kind...Of...Woman...-...So...Unkind...-...Got...To...Move...-...Look...On...Yonder...Wall...-...Shake...Your...Moneymaker...-...Mean...Mistreatin'...Mama...(take...1...&...2)...-...Mean...Mistreatin'...Mama...(take...3)...-...Sunnyland...Train...-...My...Baby's...Gone...-...Find...My...Kinda...Woman...CD...3...-...Hand...In...Hand...(take...1)...-...I've...Got...A...Right...To...Love...My...Baby...-...Everyday...I...Have...The...Blues...-...Dust...My...Broom...-...It...Hurts...Me...Too...-...Talk...To...Me...Baby...-...Can't...Stop...Loving...My...Baby...-...She's...Got...To...Go...-...Hand...In...Hand...(take...4)...-...Pickin'...The...Blues...-...Twelve...Year...Old...Boy...-...Up...Jumped...Elmore...-...I...Believe...-...I...Gotta...Go...Now...-...Make...My...Dreams...Come...True...-...Back...In...Mississippi...(conversation)...-...Look...On...Yonder...Wall...(wrong...lyrics)...#...-...You...Know...You...Done...Me...Wrong...#...-...Black...Snake...Slide...#...#...additions...to...1985...3...LP...set...P-Vine...PLP-6005/6/7...3...CD...setP-Vine...PCD-2180/1/2...(Jp)=...P-Vine...PCD-2889/90/91(Jp...2003)..."The...Sky...IsCrying"...The...LegendaryFire.../...Enjoy...Sessions...151a1990Delta...Blues...1951...Big...Joe...Williams...sessions...on...Scott's...Radio...Service,...and...at...Cedars...of...Lebanon...in...1951,...originally...issued...on...Trumpet...Records,...Jackson,...Mississippi...-...Mama...Don't...Allow...Me...-...Delta...Blues...-...Overhauling...Blues...-...Whistling...Pines...-...Friends...And...Pals...-...Juanita...-...She...Left...Me...A...Mule...-...Bad...Heart...Blues...Luther...Huff...rec....poss...Wells...-...Eagle...Rock...-...'Bout...The...Break...Of...Day...-...Lawdy...Lawdy...-...Cut...That...Out...-...So...All...Alone...-...Tomorrow...NightXX...MIN...715...(UK)XX...discography...1181973Elmore...James.../...Walter...Horton:...Cotton...Patch...Hotfoots...Elmore...James...-...Elmo's...Shuffle...-...Make...My...Dreams...Come...True...-...Sho...Nuff...I...Do...-...Can't...Stop...Lovin'...-...Strange...Kinda...Feeling...-...Late...Hours...At...Midnight...-...Quarter...Past...Nine...-...Hawaiian...Boogie...Walter...Horton...-...Cotton...Patch...Hotfoots...-...Blues...In...The...Morning...-...Little...Boy...Blue...-...Walter's...Blues...(I'm...In...Love...With...You...Baby)...-...Black...Gal...-...Hard...Hearted...Woman...-...Jumpin'...Blues...-...So...Long...Womannotes...by...Mike...LeadbitterPolydor...2383...200...1191973?...Junior...Wells...-...Cha...Cha...Cha...In...Blues...-...Come...On...This...House...-...Cut...That...Out...-...Eagle...Rock...Sonny...Boy...Williamson...-...Gettin'...Out...Of...Town...-...Too...Close...Together...-...My...Baby...Boogies...All...The...Time...Little...George...Smith...-...Blues...Stay...Away...-...Oopin...Doopin...Doopin...Sonny...Terry...-...Harmonica...Train...-...Woman...Is...Killin'...Me...-...Night...Time...Is...Right...Time...-...Blues...With...A...Feelin'...-...Key...To...The...HighwayBluesland...HB...2...1201975All...Them...Blues...B.B....Retrieved...April...30,...2016....Elmore...James...78...rpm.../...45...rpm.../...LPs.../...CDs....

251954ELMORE..JAMES..and..his.."Broomdusters"..-..Sho..Nuff..I..Do..(FL182)......youtube..-..1839..Blues..(FL183)..*......youtube..rec..."Elmore...James:...Discography...compilations"....^....a....b....Koda....1996,....pp.132133.....Top..R&B..Singles..19421988...Brown,...ts;...Elmore...James,...g;...Ransom...Knowling,...b:...Odie...Payne,...dr;...programmed...by...Pete...Lowrynotes...by...Pete...LowryAtlantic...SD-7227=...Atlantic...P-6187...A...(Jp)...1161972Junior...Wells:...In...My...Younger...Days...-...Cut...That...Out...-...So...All...Alone...-...Eagle...Rock...-...'Bout...The...Break...Of...Day...-...Lawdy,...Lawdy...-...Junior's...Wail...-...Tomorow...Night...-...I...Could...Cry...-...Cha...Cha...Cha...In...Blues...-...Lovey...Dovey...Lovey...One...-...Universal...Rock...-...Messin'...With...The...Kid...-...You...Sure...Look...Good...To...Me...-...It...Hurts...Me...Too...(When...Things...Go...Wrong)...-...I...Need...Me...A...CarRed...Lightnin'...RL...007Red...Lightnin'...discography...116a1973Genesis...Vol....King..-..She..Moves..Me..-..Johnny..Guitar..Watson..-..Sufferin'..Mind..-..Guitar..Slim..-..I'll..Get..Along..Somehow..-..Frankie..Lee..Sims..-..Blues..Serenade..-..Babyface..Turner..-..On..My..Way..Back..Home..-..Flash..Terry..-..Odds..Against..Me..-..John..Lee..Hooker..-..Sitting..Here..Thinking..-..T-Bone..Walker..-..Problem..Child..-..Mercy..Dee..Walton..-..Lonesome..Old..Feeling..-..Bumble..Bee..Slim..#..-..I..Tried..-..Young..Wolf..#..-..Cotton..Picker..-..Chuck..Higgins..&..The..Mellotones..#..-..Wild..Hop..-..Pee..Wee..Crayton..#..-..Worried..About..My..Baby..-..Howling..Wolf..-..Tavern..Lounge..Boogie..-..Eddie..Guitar..Burns..-..Believe..I'll..Change..Towns..-..Smokey..Hogg..-..Too..Many..Drivers..-..Lowell..Fulson..-..Yesterday..-..Clifton..Chenier..-..Lonesome..Dog..Blues..-..Lightnin'..Hopkins..-..Hard..Times..-..Johnny..Fuller..-..Riding..Mighty..High..-..Floyd..Dixon..-..Please..Find..My..Baby..(alt...1961....Blues....After....Hours....(Crown....5168)....1965....The....Best....Of....(Sue....918....[UK])....1965....The....Sky....Is....Crying....(Sphere....Sound....7002)....1965....Memorial....Album....(Sue....927....[UK])....1966....The....Blues....In....My....Heart,....The....Rhythm....In....My....Soul....(re-release....of....Blues....After....Hours)(United....716)....1966....The....Blues....In....My....Heart,....The....Rhythm....In....My....Soul....(re-release....of....Blues....After....Hours)(Custom....2054)....1967....Original....Folk....Blues....(Kent....5022)....1967....I....Need....You....(Sphere....Sound....7008)....1968....The....Late....Fantastically....Great....(re-release....of....Blues....After....Hours)(Ember....3397....[UK])....1968....Tough....(Chess....recordings....+....tracks....by....John....Brim)....(Blue....Horizon....7-63204....[UK])....1968....Something....Inside....of....Me....(Bell....104....[UK])....1969....The....Legend....Of....Elmore....James....(Kent....9001)....1969....Elmore....James....(Bell....6037)....1969....Whose....Muddy....Shoes....(+....tracks....by....John....Brim)....(Chess....1537)....1969....The....Resurrection....Of....Elmore....James....(Kent....9010)....1969....To....Know....A....Man....[2LP]....(Blue....Horizon....7-66230....[UK]).........^...Topping...1993,...p.17....815)..1965/1966?..Cry..For..Me..b/w..Take..Me..Where..You..Go..[re-release..of..Chief..7006]..(S&M..101)..1966..Shake..Your..Money..Maker..b/w..I..Need..You..(Sphere..Sound..708).....(160.72MB....)....Elmore....James....-....Rollin....n....Tumblin....&nbsp....More.........

Incezt Net Vip AccountFatigue of Structures andJab tak hai jaan full movie free download on internet download manager hitGTA San Andreas: B-13 NFS 2011 (2011/PC/ ) | RePack R.G Packers - Action / - - - !Issue_Register_ExampleIp.Man.3.2015.720p.BRRip..ENG.SUBTITLESCrysis_3_INTERNAL_RELOADED_TRICKS_zipBfatde Lib RarGREEN VALLEY FUN ON THE FARM CRACK.rarEnglish Course Inside Reading.rar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Juin - 10:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la faculté de medecine à Annaba Index du Forum -> hors I.N.E.S.M -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation